- Our courses are presented in a semester system
- All of our semesters consist of 3 levels.
- Each level consists of (8) 90 minute sessions.
- Students will attend 2 sessions per week over the span of 12 weeks.
- Intermediate & Advanced classes require a student assessment or completion of The Foundation Levels 1-3
THE FOUNDATION: (Beginner)
Mastering a craft requires a base level understanding of it's primary fundamentals. The Foundation course is certain to provide students with the core knowledge and skillset needed to become a great DJ. Instruction begins with vinyl records, afterwhich students are introduced to a DVS (Digital Vinyl System, i.e Serato DJ). The Foundation curriculum is designed to create well rounded DJs that possess a strong comprehension of the essential techniques, and is also suited to prepare students to adapt to future DJ technology. Whether you aspire to perform at a house party or a sold out arena, this is where it all begins.
Foundation 1 has begun as of May 1st and will run until the end of July. The next semester begins in August. Please click on the button below to reserve your spot as they are limited.