INTRO TO DJING
This 8 week class focuses on the fundamentals and knowledge every DJ should have. Mechanics, proper technique, history and basic music theory are the emphasis in these levels, ensuring that each student has the proper tools and knowledge as they begin their journey in becoming a DJ.
We highly recommend this course for students who are interested in joining our program, and would like to learn our philosophy and possibly joining Foundation afterwards.
Available Tracks for 2019:
• Tuesdays | May 7th through June 25th - 6-7pm
• Tuesdays | July 9th through August 27th - 6-7pm
• Thursday | July 11th through August 29th 6-7pm
• Thursdays | Sept. 5th through Oct. 24th 6-7pm
• Tuesdays | Oct.29th through Dec. 17th 6-7pm
This 8 week course meets once a week for 60 minutes 6 - 7 PM
Space is limited to 12 students
Ages 18 + up
To sign up and get pricing information, please click below and fill out the contact form or call us directly (818)484-8658