THE FOUNDATION: (Beginner)
Mastering any craft requires a solid foundation and this course gives our students the core skills and knowledge needed to become a great DJ. Students in this course are taught exclusively on vinyl records with the understanding that anything accomplished on vinyl will be that much easier with any current or future DJ technology. This curriculum was personally designed by the Beat Junkies to build a better, well rounded DJ that understands his or her roots while at the same time, preparing them for the ever changing landscape of DJing. Spaces are very limited as this course is only offered 3 times a year with availability for 12 students. Whether you want to DJ a house party or a sold out arena, this is where it all begins.
- Foundation course consists of 9 levels.
- Each level is 4 weeks, and meets 2 times per week, at 90 minutes per session.
- Students will attend 2 sessions per week over the span of 36 weeks.
- 108 curriculum hours + 200 student practice hours included.
- Schedule will remain consistent throughout the entire course.
- $599 per level.